Les Chimères de Crom Index du Forum Les Chimères de Crom
Ici se trouve le meilleur des Chimères de Crom! C'est encore un peu expérimental, merci de votre indulgence!

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

I Love My Curls Afros And Twists A Little Witty Guide Wit

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chimères de Crom Index du Forum -> La FAQ -> les Classes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
davopree

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 01:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: I Love My Curls Afros And Twists A Little Witty Guide Wit Répondre en citant

I Love My Curls, Afros, And Twists: A little witty guide with over 40 hair care tips
by Alicia Mendsey

->>->>->>DOWNLOAD BOOK I Love My Curls, Afros, And Twists: A little witty guide with over 40 hair care tips

This publication offers advice to those who have been natural for less than four years. Based on trial and error, the author, who wears her hair natural, has learned what works for her hair and what does not work. She offers hair product recommendations within this publication as well.

I Love My Curls, Afros, And Twists: A little witty guide with over 40 hair care tips get free

Aree....must've....known....this....when....she....set....up....her....shop....with....these....one....of....a....kind....jewelry....pieces."$35,....available....at....Beads....By....Aree....Maeling....Tapp....of....'Natural....Chica'....on....Her....Holiday....Style....16/107...."I....love....to....be....carefree....with....my....hair....during....the....holidays....since....it's....a....time....where....I'm....excited....about....spending....quality....time....with....the....people....I....loveIt....seals....in....moisture,....keeps....strands....supple,....tames....flyaways,....and....is....great....for....twists,....braids....and....locsSome..naturals..stay..away..from..beanies..because..they..pull..the..moisture..from..our..hair..but..Threadmill..offers..custom..satin..lining..for..any..hat."$30,..available..at..Threadmill..Keisha's..Picks:..HoneyChile..HairLove..Hair..Nectar..Leave-In..Conditioner..58/107.."This..is..hands-down..one..of..my..favorite..natural..hair..products!..It..leaves..my..hair..shiny,..soft..and..very..moisturizedPerm...perm...perm...she...loves...her...curly...hair!...I...spiral...permed...her...hair...with...white...rods...n...finished...her...hair...with...#olaplex...#soonjoolee...#permhair...#modernha......Pinteres...I..am..choosing..this..look..because..I..think..it..will..be..a..festive..hairdo..for..this..time..of..the..year."Jessica..Lewis..ofMahogany..CurlsFollow..her..on..Twitter!..Jessica's..Picks:..As..I..Am..Coconut..Cowash..2/107.."I..am..in..love..with..this..cleanser!..The..As..I..Am..Coconut..Cowash..cleanses..my..hair..and..scalp..without..stripping..my..curls..and..has..amazing..slip!"$7.99,..available..at..Sally..Beauty..Jessica's..Picks:..Simplicity..Hair..Oil..Blend..3/107.."I..do..not..use..oil..often,..but..when..I..do,..I..use..Simplicity..Hair..Oil..Blend//..I..need..this..shapeSee..MoreWith..holiday..traveling,..Christmas..parties..and..working..out,..mastering..a..few..easy..updos..is..the..perfect,..stress-free..style."..-Alexandria..Williams..of..Sporty..AfrosFollow..her..on..Twitter!..Alexandria's..Picks:..Save..Your..Do..Headwrap..27/107.."When..the..holiday..party..season..starts,..it's..harder..to..find..time..to..workout4c...Natural...HairNatural...BeautyNatural...HairstylesAu...NaturalNatural...Hair...ShirtsShort...HairstylesTextured...HairHairstyle...IdeasHair...GoalsForwardsThis...is...my...hair...type,hair...goals!See...moreBeautiful..Black..HairBeautiful..WomenHair..InspoNatural..CurlsNatural..Hair..BangsBig..HairHair..GoalsBlack..WomenBlack..GirlsForwardsPlus..qu'une..tendance..beaut,..le..Nappy,..c'est..un..tat..d'esprit..!..Ici..v..#nonfiction..Non-Fiction..#amreading..#books..#wattpadSee..more

It's....like....a....neutral....that....goes....with....everything!"$17....and....up,....available....at....Ododo....Originals....Alex....Elle....of....'The....Good....Hair....Blog'....on....Her....Holiday....Style....104/107...."When....it....comes....to....making....a....style....statement....over....the....holiday,....I....plan....on....rocking....my....hair....in....really....funky....up-dos!....They....are....so....much....fun....and....guaranteed....to....catch....an....eye....or....two."....Alex....of....The....Good....Hair....BlogFollow....her....on....Twitter!....Alex's....Picks:....Quelly....Rue....Designs....Tote....105/107...."I....use....this....bag....for....almost....everything!....A....Quelly....Rue....tote....is....ideal....for....naturals....who....want....to....shop....in....style....or....simply....carry....around....a....cute....bag....that....will....indeed....catch....the....eye....of....others."$36,....available....at....Quelly....Rue....Designs....Alex's....Picks:....Q....Redew....Styling....Tool....106/107...."The....Q....Redew....is....a....hand-held....steamer....that....quickly....and....naturally....enhances,....rejuvenates....hair....using....warm....mistThis....is....kinda....everythingIt...defines...my...curls...with...no...product...build...up,...which...is...perfect...for...natural-haired...girls...who...wear...wash...and...gos."$15,...available...at...obinaturalhair.com...Whitney's...Picks:...Runners...Revelations...How...Running...Changed...My...Walk...24/107..."Runners...Revelations...by...Monisha...Randolph...inspired...me...to...not...only...run...a...marathon...but...also...embrace...my...natural...hair...and...all...the...small...things...I...take...for...grantedYour..hair..will..thank..you..for..this..sweet..treat..infused..with..banana..&..honey."$78,..available..at..anitagrant.com..Natural..Belle's..Picks:..Rachel..Stewart..Kinky..Wooden..Necklace..45/107.."This..necklace..is..a..wonderful..tongue-in-cheek..bold..statementI've....been....cutting....my....hair....off....all....year....and....will....continue....to....do....so....to....keep....up....with....busy....schedule....and....newborn....baby."....Roshini....Cope....of....GlamaziniFollow....her....on....Twitter!....Roshini's....Picks:....Celestial....Crowns....Oversized....Shower....Cap....100/107...."I....LOVE....my....'What....Duckie....Are....You?'....oversized....shower....cap!....These....things....are....so....well....made....and....can....fit....massive....amounts....of....hair."$7....and....up,....available....at....Celestial....Crowns....Roshini's....Picks:....Little....Black....Dress....Inspire....Print....Business....Card....Case....101/107...."I....have....always....loved....the....work....of....Sugarluxe....creator....Chandra....Michaels....and....own....a....couple....pieces....from....her....site4c....Natural....HairNatural....Hair....StylesNatural....BeautyThe....BeautyNatural....FashionGoing....NaturalBlack....BeautyFresh....MakeupHair....And....MakeupForwardsblacknaturals:........Victoria....MichaelsSee....morefrom....Natural....hair....Rules!Home..News..Celebrity'Yes

Black..Is..BeautifulBeautiful..WomenBeautiful..PeopleI..Love..Being..BlackBeautiful..ImagesThe..BlackGorgeous..HairBlack..BeautyBlack..GirlsForwardTeyonah..ParrisSee..MoreMy....thick....natural....hair....soaks....up....this....rich....pomade....and....it's....filled....with....nothing....but....goodnessThe...Save...Your...Do...Headwrap...is...a...must-have...to...keep...your...hair...looking...great...after...your...workout."$24.95,...available...at...saveyourdo.com...Alexandria's...Picks:...Sporty...Afros...Large...Holiday...Gift...Package...28/107..."This...is...the...perfect...holiday...gift...for...the...woman...who...wants...a...healthy...body...and...healthy...hairAfro..HairstylesNatural..HairstylesBig..HairCurly..HairNatural..Hair..InspirationNaturally..BeautifulRockHair..GoalsHair..StylesForwardfro..love..#naturallymeSee..Morefrom..the..lazy..naturalThe....Science....of....Black....Hair....is....a....timeless....classic....with....a....plethora....of....information....breaking....down....everything....from....low....manipulation....strategies,....PH....balance....&....moisture,....transitioning,....breakage....correction....to....healthy....hair....dietary....guidelines."$9.99,available....atBarnes....and....Noble....Cipriana's....Picks:....Retro....Kitchen....Oil....Dispenser....77/107...."Ingredients....in....our....kitchen....and....the....ingredients....for....our....hair....can....sometimes....be....one....and....the....sameWell,....in....comes....a....satin....pillowcase....which....not....only....feels....nice....to....sleep....on....but....it....will....not....dry....out....your....natural....hair."$23.99,....available....at....Target....Fran....of....'HeyFranHey'....on....Her....Holiday....Style....36/107...."Last....year....I....went....for....a....youthful,....colorful....and....glam....look....with....big....hair....to....matchBlack...Is...BeautifulBeautiful...PeopleBeautiful...WomenBeautiful...ImagesBeautiful...ThingsBrown...SkinBlack...GirlsBlack...WomenBlack...HairForwardsNatural...Hair...BeautiesSee...moreThis..T-shirt..would..be..a..great..way..to..add..a..pop..of..color..and..spice..to..an..outfit."$30,..available..at..aashthebash.storenvy.com..Cipriana..of..'Urban..Bush..Babes'..on..Her..Holiday..Style..74/107.."When..it..comes..to..making..a..style..statement..this..holiday..season..I..will..be..rockin..my..signature..150..loose..twists..bun..updo..styleKiru....Taye's....Men....of....Valor....e-book....series....offers....quick....romantic....retreats....to....exotic....locales....like....Igboland,....Nigeria."$3.49,....available....at....Amazon....Geraldine's....Picks:....Fabulous....Curls....Set....49/107...."The....Fabulous....Curls....Set....is....the....quintessential....natural....hair....'IT....gift'....for....the....holidays....and....it's....packed....to....the....hilt....with....full-sized....jars....of....moisturizers,....butters,....and....two....cleansers!....She'll....be....particularly....pleased....to....try....the....Curls....for....Days....Hair....Pudding-....a....gloriously....scented,....versatile....curling....aid....that....can....be....used....to....achieve....a....variety....of....styles."$40,....available....at....creamandcoco.com....Gabrielle....Allen....of....'StrawberriCurls'....on....Her....Holiday....Style....50/107...."My....own....personal....style....statement....is....never....just....one....look....and....I....still....havent....decided....what....my....holiday....hair....will....beNatural..Afro..HairstylesHairstyles..For..Short..HairBridal..HairstylesBlack..HairstyleShort..HaircutsHaircut..ShortWedding..HairdosAfrican..HairstylesProtective..HairstylesForwards..Sirius..SoulStar..InspiRA'shun..See..morefrom....U.S 2ffeafca65

Trio pour Violon, Alto Et Violoncelle: Op. 45 (Classic Reprint) (French Edition)The Bohemian Girl (Classic Reprint)Perspective%2C+Or%2C+the+Art+of+Drawing+What+One+Sees%3A+Explained+and+Adapted+to+the+Use+of+Those+Sketching+from+NatureAdult Coloring Book: F*cking Stress Relief, Secret Gardens, Stress Management, Swear Word Coloring Book for Adults (Adult Coloring Books, Secret ... Relief, Swear Word Coloring Books) (Volume 1)Views of Meteora 2018: Old Monasteries in Greece (Calvendo Nature)Low Carb für Einsteiger: Der 30 Tage Plan für maximale Fettverbrennung mit 77 Rezepten (German Edition)Paradise on Earth Hawaii 2018: Atmospheric Calendar with Impressions from Hawaii (Calvendo Places)Cotswolds Gardens and Cottages 2018: The Cotswolds is One of the Most Beautiful and Magnificent Areas in the Green Heart of England. (Calvendo Places)Art Masters # 175: Pierre Auguste Renoir 2La+Musica%3A+risonanza+fra+Dio+e+l%27Uomo+%28Italian+Edition%29
Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 1 Juil - 01:43 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Les Chimères de Crom Index du Forum -> La FAQ -> les Classes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation